- Everything in the Villa Singelzicht is suited for a comfortable stay for up to eight people. Receiving or letting relatives, friends or acquaintances stay in Villa Singelzicht is therefore not allowed. For safety and hygiene reasons, pets are not allowed.
- Clean bed-, bath- and kitchen linen is provided.
- The villa is clean at the start of the rental period. We appreciate it very much if you leave the house tidy when you leave:
- Empty the trash can into the container outside
- Empty the refrigerator and freezer
- Empty the dishwasher
- Remove bed linen and put the linen on the landing
- Turn off all lights
- Close windows and doors
- Lock the back door
- Lock the front door and replace the key
If, in the opinion of the owner, the villa is not left in accordance with this guideline, EUR 100.00 will be charged, being the costs of cleaning up.
- Please take into account the privacy of the neighbors and make sure you don’t make too much noise.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the villa.
- In case of non-compliance with the rules, the owner reserves the right to request the tenants to leave the villa immediately, without being obliged to refund the paid rent.
- Check-in from 3 pm, and check out until 10.30 am on the day of departure.